In partnership with BCIC, Accelerate Tectoria has launched the entrepreneurship@AccelerateTectoria program.
A comprehensive 6-month program, entrepreneurship@AccelerateTectoria is a program that supports and nurtures early-stage technology companies, from product concept to market entry.
Open to all technology start-up ventures, participants in the entrepreneurship@ program benefit from 6 months free enrolment in Accelerate Tectoria’s flagship Venture Acceleration Program, as well as access to free shared office space at our Accelerator Centre in Victoria.
- Accelerated time-to-market and time-to-revenue for your technology concept
- Capital efficiency: with access to shared resources and office space
- Fostered company growth
- Structured programming designed to minimize risk and accelerate growth
- Support, guidance and mentorship from Accelerate Tectoria’s Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and network of professional program and service partners.
The key areas of focus for the entrepreneurship@ program are:
- Ensuring that the business basics have been established
- Assisting with market definition, product fit and early adopter identification
- Providing support and direction on business strategy, sales, marketing
- Determining actions for market entry, including channels to market, partnership opportunities, key influencers, decision-makers and demand drivers
- Leveraging existing relationships and knowledge to accelerate business development and help gain early traction
- One-on-one sessions in key areas such as Finance, Legal and HR.
Education and Training
Accelerate Tectoria hosts a comprehensive program of training seminars and workshop sessions each year. Participating companies in the entrepreneurship@ program are guaranteed a seat at these events and will be encouraged to participate in a range of partnered events.
- Dedicated space in a fully-furnished shared office environment and a mailing address at Accelerate Tectoria
- High speed internet
- Use of fully-equipped meeting facilities
- Kitchen facilities